SKU : Diwa-0104
Current Meter with 3x630A Clamp-On CT is used to detect three-phase electrical input current and ambient light intensity detection. The device is compatible with the LoRaWAN protocol, and integrates a chip module that conforms to the LoRaWAN wireless protocol to display the collected data in the gateway. The device adopts the split-core current transformer, which can be conveniently connected to the measuring device.
• Apply SX1276 wireless communication module
• 2 section of ER14505 battery (3.6V / section) in parallel
• Protection level: Main body IP53; Clamp-On CT IP30
•The base is attached with a magnet that can be attached to a ferromagnetic material object
• The clamp-on CT allows easier installation to the device you would like to detect the current from
• LoRaWAN Class A compatible
• Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
• Third-Party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, view
data and set alerts via SMS text and email (optional)
• Available third-party platform: Actility/ThingPark, TTN, MyDevices/Cayenne
• Improved power management for longer battery life
1. Actual range may vary depending on environment.
2. Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables