The DiWa 0114 Temperature & Humidity sensor is a Long Range LoRaWAN Sensor. It includes a built-in Temperature & Humidity sensor and has a USB Type-C sensor connector to connect to external sensors such as an external temperature sensor.
DiWa 0114 senses environment temperature and humidity and sends these values via long-range wireless LoRaWAN protocol. It targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as food service, smart metering, smart cities, building automation, and so on.
DiWa 0114 supports 2 x AAA batteries and works for a long time up to several years. Use can replace the batteries easily after they are finished.
DiWa 0114 is fully compatible with LoRaWAN v1.0.3 protocol, it can work with standard LoRaWAN gateway.
DiWa 0114 supports Datalog feature to make sure users won't miss sensor data. It records sensor values for every uplink. These values can be retrieved by LoRaWAN server via downlink command.
DiWa 0114 supports temperature alarm feature. It can uplink alarm in a short interval while temperature exceeds preset limits.
- Wall Attachable.
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A protocol.
- Built-in Temperature & Humidity sensor
- Optional External Probe
- Frequency Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Remote configure parameters via LoRaWAN Downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- Support 2 x AAA LR03 batteries.
- Datalog feature
- IP Rating: IP52
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory