The LG308 is an open source LoRaWAN Pico Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, Or 3G/4G cellular via optional LTE module. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.
The LG308 uses semtech packet forwarder and fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. It includes a SX1301 LoRa concentrator + 2 x SX1257, which provide 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths.
LG308 has pre-configured standard LoRaWAN frequency bands to use for different countries. User can also customized the frequency bands to use in their own LoRa network.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Internet connection via LAN, WiFi, Or 3G/4G via optional LTE module
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Remote.it remote management.
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory