SKU : DiWa 0109
The R720C is a wireless communication device that detects ambient air pressure and temperature. The R720C detects ambient air pressure and temperature and transmits the detected data to other devices via a wireless network using the SX1276 wireless communication module.
- Apply SX1276 wireless communication module
- 2 ER14505 battery AA SIZE (3.6V / section) parallel power supply
- Air temperature and humidity detection
- Motion detection alarm
- The base is attached with a magnet that can be attached to a ferrous object
- Protection class IP65
- Compatible with LoRaWANTM Class A
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum
- Configuration parameters can be configured via a third-party software platform, - data can be read and alerts can be set via SMS text and email (optional)
- Applicable to third-party platforms: Actility/ThingPark, TTN, MyDevices/Cayenne
- Low power consumption and long battery life
- Note*: Battery life is determined by the sensor reporting frequency and other variables.
Please refer to http://www.netvox.com.tw/electric/electric_calc.html.
On this website, users can find various types of batteries in different configurations.